Bauer Mission Axiom T6 Inline Roller Hockey Skates - T6 Inline Skates - A proper fit for hockey skates should fit 1-1.5 sizes smaller than your street shoes. Your toes should barely touch the toe cap, while having no more than 1/4 inch of space in the heel. When you're finished lacing up your skates, they should feel snug with the foot resting flat on the footbed. When sizing children, follow the same method while allowing 1/2 size extra for growing room. Most skates use this formula (1 to 1.5 sizes down from shoe size). A poor fitting skate can create bad habits and breakdown prematurely while holding back skate performance. Choosing the correct skate size is important. Going too big will result in blisters and a noticeable decrease in skating ability due to a lack of ankle stability. A strong stride comes from having a boot working in unison with the foot of the player. Consistent foot pain is common with players that use skates they have outgrown. The bones in the foot are cramped and put under considerable pressure with each stride. The tightness of the boot leads to a loss of circulation, limiting the function of the foot.
- Manufactured by: Bauer
- Boots - Reinforced woven nylon quarters - Brushed nylon inner liner - Two piece felt tongue - Composite outsole - Forward flex channel design - One piece ankle
- Chassis - 6000 Series Extruded Aluminum Violator Chassis
- Wheels - Rink Rat Hot Shot XXX Grip 76A
- Bearing: MISSION ABEC 9 608
- Bauer skates generally fit 1.5 SIZES DOWN from your shoe size. For example, if wearing a Size Mens 8 you would generally wear a Size Mens 6.5 Bauer skate. Please order accordingly!!!