Bauer Mission Axiom T7 Inline Roller Hockey Skates - T7 Inline Skates - A proper
fit for hockey skates should fit 1-1.5 sizes smaller than your street shoes.
Your toes should barely touch the toe cap, while having no more than 1/4 inch of
space in the heel. When you're finished lacing up your skates, they should feel
snug with the foot resting flat on the footbed. When sizing children, follow the
same method while allowing 1/2 size extra for growing room. Most skates use this
formula (1 to 1.5 sizes down from shoe size). A poor fitting skate can create
bad habits and breakdown prematurely while holding back skate performance.
Choosing the correct skate size is important. Going too big will result in
blisters and a noticeable decrease in skating ability due to a lack of ankle
stability. A strong stride comes from having a boot working in unison with the
foot of the player. Consistent foot pain is common with players that use skates
they have outgrown. The bones in the foot are cramped and put under considerable
pressure with each stride. The tightness of the boot leads to a loss of
circulation, limiting the function of the foot.
- Boots - Quarters: Reinforced woven nylon Liner: Brushed nylon - Tongue: 2-piece felt tongue - Outsole: Composite outsole
- Chassis: 6000 Series Extruded Aluminum HI-LO Vanguard 76/80mm
- Wheel: RINK RAT Hot Shot XXX Grip 76A
- Bearing: MISSION ABEC 9 608
- Bauer skates generally fit 1.5 SIZES DOWN from your shoe size. For example, if wearing a Size Mens 8 you would generally wear a Size Mens 6.5 Bauer skate. Please order accordingly!!!